A. Information Collection //
If you are using any SONIC VAPE services (the "Services"), whether through this website, subsidiary sites or affiliate sites, SONIC VAPE may collect personal information about you including billing and shipping addresses, credit card purchasing information, Services information and Services order information. In addition, SONIC VAPE may also collect information about other accounts needed to perform the Services, such as usernames and passwords for integration partner accounts including certain Google services and other third-party website credentials. SONIC VAPE collects any comments, feedback, suggestions, contact history and other personal data anytime information is posted to the SONIC VAPE website or a SONIC VAPE Client website.
B. Information Use & Disclosure //
1) Buying Process. If you are a Buyer and you are involved in a transaction with any SONIC VAPE Client, we share personally identifiable information about you with that SONIC VAPE Client in order to assist you during the buying process as well as to assist SONIC VAPE Clients with the selling process. SONIC VAPE will retain your information at our physical location to support the transaction. Buyers are encouraged to review individual SONIC VAPE Client privacy policies. You may contact SONIC VAPE Clients directly and review their privacy policies should you have questions concerning their use of any of your personal information such as communications you may or may not wish to receive.
2) Client Support. Contact information provided by you in connection with support issues, problems, comments or requests is used only to respond to such issues, problems, comments or requests and may be provided to SONIC VAPE Clients or third parties as necessary to respond to individual issues, problems, comments or requests.
3) Company Communications. SONIC VAPE may use personal information to provide updates, promotions, marketing material, and other business purposes related to making available the features and functions of the Services. SONIC VAPE also may use this information, along with checkout information, to make you aware of new company Services, special offers or promotions. SONIC VAPE will abide by requests from you (in accordance with the Section C below) to discontinue such use.
(i) If you are a Buyer (not a "SONIC VAPE Client") you will receive such information as described in this Section B (3) only if you have opted in to receive such information from SONIC VAPE.
(ii) You may opt out of receiving such information (if you have already opted in to receive it) by sending a request in accordance with Section C below. As a Buyer, if you receive communications directly from a SONIC VAPE Client, we recommend contacting that SONIC VAPE Client directly concerning such communications and to review their individual privacy policies.
4) Third Party Solicitations. SONIC VAPE may sometimes be required to provide certain information to third parties for use with setup, marketing, designing or providing their own third party products and/or services.
(i) If you are a SONIC VAPE Client (not a "Buyer"), SONIC VAPE may provide certain personal information to third parties for use in marketing and in designing or providing their own third party services, to send you information about its products and to notify you of any service updates or promotions. You may opt-out from SONIC VAPE providing such information to third parties at any time by updating your My Account Settings or by contacting SONIC VAPE, as set forth in Sections C and H below. SONIC VAPE Clients should contact the third party solicitor directly who may already be sending messages in order to request these communications stop, and to review their individual privacy policies.
(ii) If you are a Buyer, (1) SONIC VAPE does not sell your information to third parties for purposes of marketing or soliciting you, provided however, we may share personally identifiable information, including credit or debit account information, with a third party upon your prior consent; and (2) To the extent that SONIC VAPE Clients have access to your personally identifiable information as a result of your buying (reference B (1) above, where SONIC VAPE provides your information to SONIC VAPE Clients as part of a transaction you may be involved in with such SONIC VAPE Client), these entities may solicit or market to you in accordance with their policies. As a Buyer, you are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the individual SONIC VAPE Clients that provide the products or services related to your purchase. You should contact SONIC VAPE Clients directly and review their privacy policies should you have questions concerning their use of your information such as communications you may or may not wish to receive.
5) Buying and Selling History. SONIC VAPE may use any information collected related to your buying or selling history to generate recommendations and predictions related to the likelihood of your willingness to complete a purchase and may submit such history and recommendations to SONIC VAPE Clients.
6) Other Disclosures. SONIC VAPE may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if SONIC VAPE has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of SONIC VAPE, Inc. SONIC VAPE may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information to SONIC VAPE Clients, other SONIC VAPE users or third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize SONIC VAPE to make such disclosures.
7) Domestic and International Use. All personally identifying information collected by SONIC VAPE may be used in the United States or if the Services are undertaken by SONIC VAPE for a foreign SONIC VAPE Client, such information may be transferred to that SONIC VAPE Client outside of the United States and you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
8) Mergers and Acquisitions. If SONIC VAPE is merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
C. Information Review & Modifications //
If you are a SONIC VAPE Client, you may add, modify or update your personal information by accessing your account profile settings from the SONIC VAPE home page when you log in to the My Account Services. Through the My Account Settings, you may also determine how and when that personal information is used and distributed.
If you are a Buyer and either you have created a buyer profile, or you opted to receive marketing information from SONIC VAPE (see Section C (3) above), you may access, modify, remove, correct or update your personal information by contacting SONIC VAPE as set forth in Section H below. SONIC VAPE may retain transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with a SONIC VAPE Client. You should contact the SONIC VAPE Client directly in order to access, modify or update your personal information with them.
D. Cookies //
E. Third Party Links //
As a part of the Services, SONIC VAPE provides links to web sites operated by third parties. SONIC VAPE is not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices or the content within any of those third party sites.
F. Security //
SONIC VAPE stores personally identifiable information obtained through registration securely and considers it to be a main business asset. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, SONIC VAPE has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information it collects through the use of the SONIC VAPE website, a SONIC VAPE Client website or by registering with the Services. You should consider any communication that you transmit to SONIC VAPE as non-confidential, and agree that SONIC VAPE will not be liable or responsible if information provided by you is intercepted and/or used by any unintended recipients.